Followers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Trip to Thailand @ 16th Feb 2011 - 18th Feb 2011



On 16th Feb 2011, I woke up at 5am to get myself ready @ 6am to renew my passport... and i have to depart from KL at 12pm...
I was so worried that the passport cant be done early... Luckily we are driving there, not by flight...
My IC's chip was spoiled when i wanted to renew my Passport and i have to get a new IC... When i was getting my IC done, the system was down and they cant help me for anything... so i waited for around 30minutes then the system was OK then they continue to process my IC and i finally get my IC and Passport done @ 8.45am... Phew!!!
We've stayed a night at CHANGLUN bcoz is too late so we continue our trip to Thailand on next morning...
When we reach Thailand, our shopping start.... =D
Things are selling cheap...


Our 1st day shopping end up like this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment