Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Favourite Songs... =D

Here's few of my favourite song...
I love singing... 
 
[If i were a boy]
"If I were a boy,I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl,I swear I'd be a better man
I'd listen to her,Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted,Cause he's taking you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed"
 
[When you Believe]
"Many nights we've prayed,with no prove anyone could hear
In our hearts a hopeful song,we barely understood
Now we are not afraid,Although we know there's much to fear
We were moving mountains long,before we knew we could
There can be miracles,when you believe
Though hope is frail,it's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles you can achieve
When you believe,somehow you will
You will when you believe"
 
[Note to god]
"If I wrote a note to God,I would speak whats in my soul
I'd ask for all the hate to be swept away,
For love to overflow
If I wrote a note to God,I'd pour my heart out on each page
I'd ask for war to end,For peace to mend this world
I'd say, I'd say, I'd say
Give us the strength to make it through
Help us find love cause love is over due
And it looks like we haven't got a clue
Need some help from you
Grant us the faith to carry on
Give us hope when it seems all hope is gone
Cause it seems like so much is goin wrong
On this road we're on"
 
[My Immortal]
"I'm so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave
Your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone
These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase
When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears"
 
[Right here waiting for you]
"Oceans apart day after day,And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line,But it doesn't stop the pain
If I see you next to never,How can we say forever
Wherever you go,Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes,Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you"
 
[Reflection]
"Look at me, you may think you see who i really am 
But you'll never know me
Everyday it says if i could play apart
Now i see, if i wear a mask i can fool the world
But i cannot fool my heart"
 
[I will Always Love you]
 "I hope,life treats you kind
And I hope,you have all you've dreamed of
And I wish you joy,and happiness
But above all this,I wish you love
And I... Will always love you"
 
[Without You]
"Well I can't forget this evening
Nor your face as you were leaving
But I guess that's just the way the story goes
You always smile but in your eyes your sorrow shows
Yes, it shows
I can't live,if living is without you
I can't live,I can't give anymore
I can't live,if living is without you"
 
[Beauty And the Beast]
"Tale as old as time,True as it can be
Barely even friends,Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly
Just a little change,Small to say the least
Both a little scared,Neither one prepared
Beauty and the Beast"

No comments:

Post a Comment